My Africa, My Europe.

My Africa, My Europe.


Africa you are my home.
Europe you are my other home.
The globe is our real home, absolutely! the giant home.
I have given my all to you Africa.
But my all is not enough. My all may not save you Africa.

Africa your glitches are sophisticated ones,
Your public management systems are not active,
Your children are not positive,
Your security and freedom so sensitive,
Your own leaders merely reactive, sometimes volatile.
But Africa you are my home. I have given you my all.
But my all is not enough. My all alone may not save you Africa.

I have gotten a partner for you Africa.
The partner is Europe, my other home.
Europe is a triumphant home.
Technology and innovation is rising and never falling.
Ooh! what a home I have, separated by the sea.

A union between Europe and Africa will save the day.
Working together, winning together,
saving the planet together.
Is the goal.
Europe bring your technology and success stories,
Africa share your own experiences.

Let this partnership be meaningful.
For every joy shared adds more love.
For every hurdle faced together makes the circle stronger.

By Muhumuza Faizo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is the right time for African youths to shine.